This comprehensive program provides students with the skills and knowledge they need to excel in the high-demand field of Cyber Security, with a focus on real-world applications and hands-on training.
And with two elective streams to choose from:
- Network/Infrastructure Security and
- Cloud Security
Students can tailor their units to match their job roles and career goals.
- A basic understanding of Windows and Linux operating systems
- A basic understanding of networking protocols, configuration of routers and switches including related protocols, command line configuration and IP addressing
- Intermediate literacy and numeracy skills
- A commitment to adhering to the legal framework surrounding cyber security including the Cybercrime Act 2001, the Spam Act 2003 (Cth), and the Cybercrime Act (Cth, Digital India Act which criminalises computer and internet related activities such as hacking, spreading viruses and website vandalism