The Program is delivered over 12 months using our blended model of delivery which uses a combination of face-to-face / virtual workshops (including specialised Masterclass Sessions), on-line learning and self-paced learning. The Program includes 12 days face-face (12 Units), delivered one day each month. Each session is followed by self-directed learning time that includes readings, negotiated workplace activities and work related projects and simulations / scenarios to be completed and submitted.
Our blended delivery model is designed to enable the sharing through learning of human resource management issues and experiences with likeminded people. The focus of this program is very much on “how to” apply key human resource management principles into your business or workplace environment.
Participants in this Program have up to 12 months to complete.
At the completion of this Program, you will have learned how to:
- Develop the skills you need to research, design, implement and communicate effectively with colleagues and teams about Human Resource matters
- Equip yourself with models and frameworks to tackle everyday Human Resource management challenges
- Strengthen your ‘hard skills’, like managing employee and industrial relations, utilising data, implementing HR practice and delivering organisational learning and development.
- Develop the technical knowledge to manage Human Resource projects and initiatives and implement HR related operational plans.
- Develop your people skills through a journey of self-discovery and learning.
To be eligible to enrol in the Diploma of Human Resources Management potential Students need to meet the following pre-requisites:
2 years demonstrable full time relevant work experience
Have successfully completed or evidence of enrolment in the following units
BSBHRM411 Administer performance development processes;
BSBHRM412 Support employee and industrial relations;
BSBHRM415 Coordinate recruitment and onboarding; and
BSBHRM417 Support human resource functions and processes.
Equivalent competencies are predecessors to these units, which have been mapped as equivalent OR two years equivalent full-time relevant work experience.
Successful completion of all units of competency will result in the award of a nationally recognised Diploma of Human Resources Management from the Business Services Training Package. Participants who do not successfully complete the full program will be issued with a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment for any of the unit/s of competency they have been deemed competent in. Recognition is available for this qualification – see the Participant Handbook or the Recognition Process page for more information.
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government under Smart & Skilled (NSW residents only). For more information and eligibility requirements see https://www.bsilearning.edu.au/funded-training/smart-and-skilled.