The Program is delivered over 12 months using our blended model of delivery which uses a combination of face-to-face / virtual workshops (including specialised Masterclass Sessions), on-line learning and self-paced learning. The Program includes 12 days face-face (12 Units), delivered one day each month. Each session is followed by self-directed learning time that includes readings, negotiated workplace activities and work related projects and simulations / scenarios to be completed and submitted.
Our blended delivery model is designed to enable the sharing through learning of human resource management issues and experiences with likeminded people. The focus of this program is very much on “how to” apply key human resource management principles into your business or workplace environment.
Participants in this Program have up to 12 months to complete.
At the completion of this Program, you will have learned how to:
Entry to this qualification is limited to those who have:
Completed the following 4 units of competency (or equivalent competencies):
BSBHRM411 Administer performance development processes;
BSBHRM412 Support employee and industrial relations;
BSBHRM415 Coordinate recruitment and onboarding; and
BSBHRM417 Support human resource functions and processes.
Equivalent competencies are predecessors to these units, which have been mapped as equivalent OR two years equivalent full-time relevant work experience.
Successful completion of all units of competency will result in the award of a nationally recognised Diploma of Human Resources Management from the Business Services Training Package. Participants who do not successfully complete the full program will be issued with a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment for any of the unit/s of competency they have been deemed competent in. Recognition is available for this qualification – see the Participant Handbook or the Recognition Process page for more information.
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government under Smart & Skilled (NSW residents only). For more information and eligibility requirements see https://www.bsilearning.edu.au/funded-training/smart-and-skilled.
2. Coordinate performance development process.
3. Coordinate individual or group learning and development.
2. Implement ER and IR policies and plans.
3. Manage negotiations to resolve conflict.
2. Coordinate learning.
3. Monitor and improve learning effectiveness.
2. Coordinate workforce objectives and strategies
3. Coordinate implementation of initiatives
4. Monitor and evaluate workforce trends
2. Coordinate the delivery of HR functions and processes
3. Evaluate human resource functions and processes
4. Coordinate integration of business ethics in human resource practices
2. Identify risks
3. Analyse risks
4. Select and implement treatments
2. Implement and monitor work team consultative arrangements for managing WHS
3. Implement and monitor organisational procedures for providing WHS training to work team
4. Implement and monitor organisational procedures and legal requirements for identifying hazards, and assessing and controlling risks
5. Implement and monitor organisational procedures for maintaining WHS records
2. Manage recruitment process
3. Manage staff onboarding
2. Manage effective workplace relationships
3. Review management of workplace relationships
2. Negotiate to achieve agreed outcome
3. Participate in and lead meetings
4. Make presentations
2. Coordinate separation and termination
3. Coordinate exit interview process
2. Foster respect for diversity in the work team
3. Promote the benefits of diversity