Certificate 3 Guarantee Program
Certificate 3 Guarantee
1300 137 504
GET THE SKILLS YOU NEED
Are you eligible for a concession?
The Queensland Government’s goal is to fund training to all those who require further skills. Proof of the following eligibility criteria is required for a concessional co-contribution. The student either:
- Holds a health care concession card or pensioner concession card or is the partner or dependant of a person who holds one of these cards
- Can provide an official form confirming that they or their partner are entitled to the concessions
- Is an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- Is an Adult Prisoner
- Are you looking to become qualified in your current job?
- Are you looking for a change?
- Did you know the Queensland Government is subsidising the cost of gaining a Certificate III qualification for eligible students?
Certificate 3 Guarantee – Funded by the Department of Employment, Small Business and Training
The Queensland Government’s Certificate 3 Guarantee Program, allows BSI Learning to offer you, if you are eligible, a government subsidised Certificate III qualification in high-demand and growth industries. A student co-contribution is required. On completion of a Certificate 3 Guarantee program graduates will no longer be eligible for a future government funded subsidised training place.
For more information contact Gareth Wheeler on 0421 172 629 or submit your
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
With Certificate 3 Guarantee, you have more choice when selecting courses.
More information about the Certificate 3 Guarantee:
are aged 15 years or older
Have finished secondary school or left school.
Be a Queensland resident - an Australian Citizen or permanent resident living in Queensland, or a New Zealand citizen permanently residing in Queensland.
Access the Certificate 3 Guarantee Program through approved training providers, such as BSI Learning.