BSB50715 Diploma of Business (Governance)
BSI Learning Institute Pty Limited Trading as BSI Learning | RTO 21371
A leading business management qualification that is highly regarded throughout Australia.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who contribute their skills and knowledge to leading, monitoring and guiding the activities of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander organisations. Individuals in these roles operate in two worlds; they have cultural obligations to their community as well as legal and financial obligations to the wider community and funding bodies.
To complete the qualification, 12 units of competency are required – 7 core and 5 electives.
For further information about this qualification please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful completion of all units of competency will result in the award of a nationally recognised BSB50715 Diploma of Business (Governance) from the Business Services Training Package. Participants who do not successfully complete the full program will be issued with a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment for any of the unit/s of competency they have been deemed competent in. Recognition is available for this qualification – see the Participant Handbook or the Recognition Process page for more information. http://www.bsilearning.edu.au/resources/recognition-processes/
This program helps small to medium business owners or managers to improve their business by sharing the strategies, mentoring, comradeship and accountability to:
- Develop and use emotional intelligence to increase self-awareness, self-management, social awareness and relationship management in the workplace
- Manage all aspects of recruitment selection and induction processes to build a great team
- Learn marketing skills to attract more customers at higher margins
- Manage meetings for greater efficiency and effectiveness
- Direct marketing activities and develop marketing plans to match your organisational objectives
- Develop a successful sales plan
- Improve your time management
- Learn how to continually improve for wealth and efficiency
This course is delivered over 10 months using our blended model of delivery which incorporates face to face specialised Masterclass Sessions with Online Learning, through our Learning Management System in your eSpace. Our blended delivery model is designed to enable the sharing through learning of leadership and management issues and experiences with likeminded people. The focus of this program is very much on “how to” apply key leadership and management principles into your business or workplace environment.
Over a 10 month period, this program focusses on real world business principles, tools and strategies that can help you to more effectively run your business. The following outcomes will be addressed